The Company Starter
Starting a business? – then this is for you!
Well take a moment and read ‘The Company Starter’ so that you can start your own business armed with the knowledge that can be the difference between success and failure.
The Company Starter can help you to:
• Build your startup business right the first time
• Choose the right type of business – Ltd, Partnership or Sole Trader?
• Prepare a business plan that attracts investment
• Learn about branding and getting the right market research
• My company ethos?
• Find the right accountants and bankers and how to get money from them!
• Should you take a company vehicle?
• Understand the Sales Cycle
• Employ and retain the right staff
• Launch your business properly
• Keep new business coming in
C. P. Sennett lives in Suffolk and is the owner of a number of profitable small businesses as well as having worked for a range of large corporate employers.
His experience covers local, national and international clients and his business expertise has seen his companies continue to remain profitable year on year.
He considers himself fortunate to have worked with some excellent business professionals in his time. He credits much of the results he enjoys to “watching other successful people and adapting as they do.”
With ‘The Company Starter’, you can learn the tips and tricks that will let you follow your dreams and run your own business. By following these simple tips you can plan, start and form your business right, first time round.